ASRock Takes Intel Next Generation CPUs to DeskMini 110 Barebone Series and H110 Mini-STX Motherboard
ASRock DeskMini 110 barebone series and the most compact mainboard H110M-STX are the world’s first H110 chipset based products that support Intel next generation processors. Simply update BIOS after P1.40 version, users are able to enjoy the exciting performance of new CPUs.
The highly-recognized DeskMini 110 barebone series and H110M-STX motherboard are the very first models based on the Mini Socket Technology Extended (Mini-STX) form factor that add the flexibility to support Intel LGA 1151 socket-based Intel processors. Besides the comprehensive and valuable configurability options, ASRock Mini-STX series is also well focused on improving every possible computing features.
- Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Supports Socket 1151 CPU up to TDP 65W)
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4 SO-DIMM 2133
- Graphics output options: D-Sub, HDMI, DisplayPort
- ALC283 Audio Codec
- 2 SATA3, 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
- 3 USB 3.0 (Type-A & Type-C from front I/O; 1 from rear I/O) ; 3 USB 2.0 (2 from onboard header; 1 from rear I/O)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 1 M.2 (Key E for WiFi + BT module)
Both two products are the pioneer that are compatible with the popular Samsung 950 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs and Intel’s latest 600p series SSDs with the fastest PCIe Gen3 x4 speed.
Consumers nowadays are seeking for a speedier computing experience. A faster PC without a bulky design is a critical condition to meet today’s most demanding computing environment. Ultimately, the ASRock’s Mini-STX products provide tons of upgradability options with a tiny and compact design that can satisfy your need perfectly.