We are reviewing Shuttle the latest SH170R6 cube Barebone XPC.
Shuttle SH170R6 XPC based on a three-heatpipe cooling system, one 300W power supply and an updated motherboard which comes with the latest H170 chipset from Intel. We can install any Skylake processor with the single exception that we should not exceed the recommended TDP of 95W because of 300W psu.
Shuttle SH170R6 XPC have several expansion options are PCI-E x16 3.0 slot for mounting video cards (even dual slot configuration), one PCI-E x4 3.0 slot, and also one M.2 2280 along with a Mini-PCIe Half-Size slot. Optional accessories can be also add like the 3.5’’ to 2.5’’ adapter, the backpanel COM port adapter for RS232 serial interface, the WLN-C Wireless kit or change the PC63J 500W PSU which allows installation of even beefier video cards.
- PROCESSOR Support Skylake 95W Core i3/i5/i7 LGA 1151 CPU processor
- CHIPSET Intel Skylake H170 Express chipset
- MEMORY (4)DDR4 2133MHz support, dual channel up to 64GB (16GB*4)
- VGA (1)HDMI + (2)DisplayPort support triple independent display 4K/2K playback Integrated in CPU (Intel HD 530 Graphics)
- AUDIO Realtek ALC892, 7.1 Channel high definition audio
- ETHERNET Intel Chip i219-LM, 10Mb/s,100Mb/s,1Gb/s operation, Support Wake-on-LAN function
- STORAGE INTERFACE SATA 3.0 (6.0Gb/s) interface
- EXPANSION SLOT (1) PCI-E X16 slot, (1) PCI-E X4 slot , (1) M.2 MAX to 2280 type M key socket, (1) Half-size Mini PCI-E slot
- DIMENSIONS 332(L) x 216(W) x 198(H) mm
- POWER 80 Plus 300W power supply, Input:100 - 240V AC, Support 80 PLUS Bronze
- Next >>