Iiyama released a 23.8-inch Full HD monitor dubbed the ‘ProLite XB2481HSU’ from. Adopting a 24-bit true color AMVA panel, this new 23.8-inch flicker-free LED-backlight monitor supports a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The screen is claiming a 3000:1 contrast ratio (12 million:1 ACR), 250 cd/m2 brightness, 4ms (GTG) response time and 89/89 degree viewing angles. Utilizing the ‘Blue Light reduction function’ for reducing eyestrain, the ProLite XB2481HSU comes equipped with an adjustable stand and built-in stereo speakers (2Wx2), and provides 1x DVI-D (HDCP), 1x D-Sub and 1x HDMI input ports.
This is chinglish translated:
- 23.8-inch AMVA method panel + WLED-backlit widescreen LCD display
- 130mm lift stand, pivot, swivel, USB hub (2 ports) installed
- Equipped with a flicker-free LED backlight technology
- Reduce the blue light source, such as sticks equipped with Blue Light Reducer function
- HDMI terminal, DVI-D terminal, three systems input of the D-Sub mini 15-pin
- 12,000,000: high contrast of 1 (at the time of ACR function)
- Full HD 1920x1080 correspondence
- Corresponding to the following PC recycling · RoHS 6 substance threshold (except for exclusions)
- iiyama color Marvel Black
- Manufacturer's suggested retail price (tax not included): open price
The iiyama ProLite XB2481HSU is available now for 31,800 Yen (about $268).